Saturday, February 2, 2013

Forgiveness


This is not the same as naive by any means, it just means that I release my resentment, anger and hurt so that I can heal in the way I was meant to. Never will I forget or regret the reason that we fell in love, the reason that we were such a large part of each other's lives for so long. Without the choices we made, we would not have our two Blessings we call our children, without them my life would be incomplete. They are my sunshine, my part of you that I will always cherish as I watch them grow into the people they are meant to be, and make the choices they are meant to make. Everything happens for a reason, and maybe, just maybe the reason is enough for forgiveness. No matter what, always and forever...

No comments:

Post a Comment