Saturday, February 2, 2013

Tangible



There are so many questions now... So many answers I seek now. However, I want to know why the more I try, the more little bits crumble away beneath my feet. First it was small things and now it has gotten to bigger things. Maybe you don't see it but I do. It's not yet tangible but it is there...and where it goes from here...well...I just don't know. I just know my heart knows, my soul knows...perhaps it is not apparent, how I cannot fathom. It is there though and always present. Every waking moment of every day and even in my dreams I cannot will it away. I am feeling cold, lost and alone...surrounded by people and a new path;   but even then I am traveling alone...if I could make it less like this I would...if something else was presented more tangible I would gladly take that road. My heart beats still even if growing faint...so tangible I wish to find...I wish it back the same.

(A long time ago, but yet I made it out and everything is for the best, not just the better!)

No comments:

Post a Comment